NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT
We want to assure you that all existing tickets will be honored at this to-be-rescheduled festival. alternatively, you may opt for a refund for your booking from 24 March to 15 April and receive a refund of the original order amount to the original payment method. See how to refund here.
Drink as you run! Join us in our SECOND Edition of BEERFEST RUN in Singapore where you and your beer buddies / colleagues will be doing something healthy for once! Look forward to a fun-filled evening as you chug down beers while taking a scenic 2km run around Marina Promenade.
What Do You Get?
Entry to the Festival
Beers Along The Way
1L Finisher Mug
Race Pack Collection
To be advised via email closer to date.
- Who can join and is there any age restriction to the Run?
- All are welcome but one must be above 18YO and physically healthy to join.
- Where do we run?
- You will be running within Marina Promenade and return back to the festival ground when you complete. Please refer to the Run route.
- How does the run works?
- You will get to drink a beer at every pit stops throughout the route.
- How much beer are we drinking?
- Drink responsibly and within your limit, we will serve the beers in 150ml portions.
- In the event I am unable to attend the event even though I have registered for it, can I have a replacement or refund?
- No, each entry is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Where can I leave my belongings for safekeeping during the Run?
- Baggage services will be provided at the Race Site. However, runners are advised to pack light on race day and refrain from bringing valuables to the event.
- Can we walk through the route?
- You may walk/ run accordingly to your own pace, afterall, it’s nothing competitive but be back before we sweep you off.
- What time does gate opens and is there an ending time to the Run?
- Our festival gates will open to Beerfest Run participants at 5.30pm, race will start the first flag off at 6pm. All runners are advised to complete the route by 8pm.
- What if I am drunk half way through the route?
- Please approach our staffs and medic along the route if you are feeling unwell or intoxicated.
- What can I do with the 1L Finisher Mug?
- Fill up the mug at discounted price at our selected Beer booths.
- You will receive a confirmation email and your tickets instantly after booking.
- You will receive your E-Ticket(s) at your email address after checkout.
After confirmation, no cancellations may be made. Please refer to our refund policy here for more information.