Terms & Conditions
The first-ever Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura – Singapore Edition restaurant opens in Singapore for four weeks from 1 to 26 May 2019.
The original, one-of-a-kind concept was conceived in 2018 by chef Massimo Bottura – of three Michelin-starred Osteria Francescana for Gucci Garden in Florence, Italy. The 60-seat restaurant in Singapore is spearheaded by Chef Karime Lopez, the head chef of Gucci Osteria in Italy.
Located in The Arts House, the restaurant offers a multi-sensorial experience and showcases a selection of signature dishes from Italy.
- Wednesday – Friday (4 courses at $128++)
12.00pm – 2.30pm
- Saturday – Sunday (7 courses at $228++)
12.00pm – 2.30pm
- Tuesday – Sunday (7 courses at $278++ including a welcome glass of Champagne)
7.00pm – 10.30pm
- The standard “++” on the ticket pricing refers to 10% service charge and 7% GST. A mandatory booking fee of $3 (incl. GST) will be charged for every seat booked.
- Diners are advised to peruse the menus on this website before making their reservations and must declare any dietary restrictions in the “Dietary Restrictions” field on the payment page before making payment. Menus have been specially curated for the event and while adjustments to the menu can be made, wholesale changes will not be possible. The Organiser is not liable for adverse health effects as a result of undeclared dietary restrictions.
- For intolerances requests, please email the Organiser at email@example.com before making any purchases on the reservation page. The Organiser is not liable for refunds after payment is made.
Please read the Conditions of Sale before purchase.
All bookings are final and may not be changed or modified.
- As the event is running at limited capacity and every menu is made-to-order, there will be no refunds after payment is made and subsequently the ticket-holder is a no-show. Diners shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein.
- Session dates that are in red are not available for booking or all time slots for the session have been taken up. If your desired date and time is not available, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a priority waiting list.
- The Organiser with no prior notice, reserves the right to block out and/or retract any sessions for the purpose of a private event. Any affected ticketholders will be moved to other available sessions or given a full refund.
For enquiries about booking the entire restaurant, private dining room or group bookings (10 persons and above), please write to us at email@example.com and our Partnership Manager will reach out to you shortly.