Terms & Conditions
Conferred the title of being the 20th Best Restaurant in Asia, at Meta, get ready to enjoy a dining experience that showcase innovation and well-balanced dishes based on the Korean heritage.
What MICHELIN Inspectors Say About Meta: Meta boasts an open kitchen for diners to interact with chefs. The palette of warm greys and wood tones matches the dishes that are presented in a clean, minimalistic manner, but pack tons of flavour. The Korean chef reinvents Australian food with Asian – largely Korean – twists, as seen in signatures like raw oysters with ginger lemon gochujang, and Jeju abalone.
MENU FOR JUNE 2022
SAMCHI - SAWARA
JEJU JEONBOK - ABALONE
MECHURI - QUAIL
OGSUSU - CORN
Click here for PDF menu
Note that menu is subjected to changes without prior notice. Any dietary restrictions must be highlighted during booking. While restaurant will do their best to accommodate dietary requirements, there is no guarantee all requests can be met.
- Exclusive Chef’s Menu is valid for pre-booking for dining during the period (21 June to 2 July) via the link provided on the Citi ULTIMA website which will direct you to a third party website and with advance full payment made using a Citi ULTIMA Card. Bookings will be on a first come first serve basis and any payments made are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation by the Citi ULTIMA Cardmember.
- For full terms and conditions relating to Citi ULTIMA Card, please visit the Citi ULTIMA website.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties including the featured restaurants and Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties including the featured restaurants. Citibank shall also not be responsible if you are unable to make reservations under the Priority Booking or Exclusive Chef’s Menu offer as this depends on availability at these restaurants which is not within Citibank’s control.
- All disputes about the quality or performances of the product and/or services offered by third parties including the featured restaurants should be resolved directly with the relevant third party including the featured restaurants.
- Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the offers at any time.
- Citibank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be at its reasonable discretion and will be final and binding on all customers.
- “Citibank” refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.