Terms & Conditions
The inaugural edition of a regional series of experiential events aimed at bringing the best of heritage hawker cuisine to food lovers everywhere. This first edition will feature signature dishes from some of the most revered hawkers from Singapore and Malaysia. Guests will get to sample dishes which will bring them down memory lane, prepared live and fresh by the original hawkers themselves in tandem with their children who now carry the mantle of their heritage into the next generation.
On 5 and 6 October 2019, feast more at Hawker Culture by Maybank with curated signature hawker dishes from Singapore and Malaysia, priced from S$4 onwards. What's more, indulge in a sumptuous spread of signature hawker dishes while adoring the flora and fauna in Gardens by the Bay. Enjoy an exclusive discount of up to 25% off when you book your tickets with Maybank Cards!
Food and Beverages Curation:
- Fu Zhou Poh Hwa Oyster Cake
- Liao Fan Hawker Chan (Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodles)
- Traditional Haig Road Putu Piring & Teh Tarik
- Tuan Yuan Bak Kut Teh
- Rong Guang BBQ Stingray
- Kaw Kaw Impossible Ramly Burger
- Kwong Wah Cendol
- Nasi Lemak Ong
- Samy & Min Bak Ku Teh
- Roasted Chef House BBQ & Roasted Pork
- Char Kway Teow
Walk-in regular tickets for Saturday are still available for purchase on-site. Sunday tickets are sold out.
- All tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. No change of date or session is allowed once the booking is confirmed.
- Tickets are not to be resold and are only valid when purchased through an authorised agent. Tickets are not to be tampered with, altered or defaced. Duplicate, lost or damaged tickets will not be accepted. Ticket holders must have a valid ticket which must be presented at entry. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who presents a ticket which the Organiser determines, in its sole discretion, to be invalid.
- A mandatory booking fee of S$1.50 (incl. GST) will be charged for each Regular Ticket purchased and a mandatory booking fee of S$3.00 (incl. GST) will be charged for each Premium Ticket purchased.
- Ticket entitlements (including any food and beverage credits or other entitlements that come with the tickets) are non-transferable and may not be exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash or credit and the Organiser will not compensate or pay cash for any forfeited or unused entitlements and value.
- Ticket holders shall observe all rules and policies of the event venue and entry to the event is subject to age, dress code and other entry restrictions/conditions of the event venue and no refunds will be made for any ticket holders who are denied entry due to such restrictions. The Organiser reserves the right to deny entry to or evict any ticket holder whose conduct is, in the Organiser’s opinion, disorderly or inappropriate.
- Food & beverage items are available of a first come first served basis and subject to availability. The line-up of hawkers and signature dishes are subject to change without prior notice to ticket holders.
- The event is held in an indoor venue hence the event is considered a “rain or shine” event. No refunds will be given for or due to inclement weather.
- All ticket holders and event attendees shall abide by the terms and conditions of the event which may be found at hapz.com/site/terms. The Organiser and Maybank reserve the right to vary / add to / withdraw / change / modify the terms and conditions, at any time and at their discretion (acting reasonably) and without any prior notice or having to assign any reason.
- Ticket holders or event attendees shall not hold Maybank or the Organiser, or their group entities or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or vendors, responsible or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, or any personal injury or health issues, which any ticket holder or event attendee may have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, directly or indirectly, in connection or pursuant to the event or the acceptance, decline, non-receipt, suitability, quality or use or deployment of any goods or services (including food) provided or sold at the event.
- Maybank is not the supplier or seller of any goods or services provided or sold at the event and makes no representation or warranty as to the quality of the goods or services.