Terms & Conditions
Singapore’s First Instant Noodle-Themed Retail Experience Playground is Slurping Good!
The new instant-noodle themed experience playground features 14 interactive zones, and comes alongside Eatbox as part of Invade’s efforts to spice up the Rochor Experience.
Are you ready for a slurping good time? Well, get ready for the first instant noodle-themed experience playground in Singapore. Slurping Good! is located right beside Eatbox, a creative food hall concept by Artbox Singapore in Rochor!
From the instant you step foot in, we want you to let your noodles (hair) down and simply enjoy the goodness and comfort that we got to offer!
Stir through over 13 instant-grammable installations featuring everyone's beloved instant treat. What is your go-to pairing for your noodle? There’s only one way to find out! Snap some pictures, play some games, and have a Slurping Good! time with us.
The fun never ends! Take the Slurping Good! experience home with you and treat yourself to our exclusive range of merchandise available at our three-zoned retail experience located at the mezzanine level.
What’s Included in Each Ticket
- Access to Slurping Good
- Exclusive Slurping Good! Tote Bag, vouchers, claw machine tokens, and a packet of Instant Noodle
Experience Center, Tekka Place
2 Serangoon Road, Tekka Place Annex Building, #01-51 to 54, Singapore 218227
Approximately 30-45 minutes per session
Safe Management Measures
- Attendees are allocated an entry time with a window of 30-45 minutes. Please be punctual as entry for latecomers will not be permitted until the next appropriate timing.
- Attendees must be masked at all times.
- Attendees are to comprise no more than 5 persons per group, in line with national guidelines on group size. There should be no physical interaction or mixing between groups.
- All attendees are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted.
- All attendees must adhere to the venue's safe management measures, which include wearing masks, maintaining safe distance, and to not enter the venue if unwell.
- No inter-group mingling is allowed in the venue.
Photography and Videography
- You are welcome to take photos and videos and share them on social media!
Cancellation and Refunds
- Early Bird tickets are usable for sessions on 24 Sep to 30 Nov 2021 only. No transfer to a session on a later date is allowed.
- After confirmation of your date and time-slots, no cancellations may be made.
- Each e-ticket provides personal access to Slurping Good.
- IMPORTANT: Take note of your assigned Entry Time indicated on your e-ticket. Entry into the Event venue is only permissible during your allocated entry time.
- No food and beverage will be allowed into the Event.
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- Free admission for infants in arms and children below 3 years old