Terms & Conditions
Location: H&M Orchard Building store
Date: 10 - 23 Sep, 12pm - 8pm daily
Upcycling Sessions with muta.wear (10th - 15th September 2020)
Embellish and customise garments with recycled yarns, using hand-sewing techniques to give your favourites a new look!
Hem It Up By Fashion Makerspace (16th - 17th September 2020)
Learn basic alteration techniques, how to sew on a button and iron on a patch and take home a personalized pouch!
Let’s Sustainably Innovate with Design by LASALLE College of the Arts (18th - 23rd September 2020)
Bring your clothing item of choice and get an alternative point of view on how to repurpose or refresh the item!
- Sign-up is by first come first serve basis
- It is mandatory for all participants to complete the COVID19 declaration form upon arrival. Anyone who is affected by any terms in the form or is feeling unwell should not attend or sign-up for these workshops
- Participants are only allowed to register for one workshop per person throughout the activation (E-Tickets are Exclusive to the Invited Guests and are NON-TRANSFERABLE)
- Masks must be worn appropriately and throughout the workshop. Any participants without masks will not be allowed to participate
- Each participant is only allowed to bring one item to be upcycled
- Due to the timing of the workshops, late comers will unfortunately not be allowed to participate
- Proof of identity will be needed upon arrival