The Singapore Yacht Show is Asia’s leading yachting and boating lifestyle show, fully supported by the global yachting industry and the Singapore Tourism Board. Held at ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, the four-day event allows nautical lifestyle seekers to discover some of the world's finest superyachts and best-known boating, luxury and lifestyle brands in a social, fun-filled setting.
The 10th Anniversary Edition will take place from 19 - 22 March 2020.
Opening Hours are as follows:
Thursday (19 March): 1pm – 8pm
Friday (20 March): 1pm – 8pm
Saturday (21 March): 1pm – 8pm
Sunday (22 March): 1pm – 7pm
- You will receive a confirmation email and your tickets instantly after booking.
- You will receive your E-Ticket(s) at your email address after checkout.
After confirmation, no cancellations may be made. Please refer to our refund policy here for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- Ticket(s) are to be purchased only via our authorised registration agent, Hapz.
- A confirmation email and your e-ticket(s) will be sent to your email address upon receipt of full payment. Please check your spam inbox if you do not receive the email.
- Visitors are required to create a Hapz account for purchase tracking and assistance with ticketing related queries, if any.
- The following Booking and Stripe processing fees apply for each transaction. These fees are non-refundable:
- (a) Booking fees: S$3.00 per ticket below S$40.00
- (b) S$4.00 per ticket above S$40.00
- (c) Stripe fees: 2.9% + S$0.50 per transaction
- No cancellations and refunds are allowed.
- Promotion code(s) are to be applied before checkout. No refunds will be allowed for ticket(s) purchased in full.
- Children 12 years and under can enter the Show for free, no purchase of ticket is required.
- Ticket(s) to the Singapore Yacht Show include the entrance fee to Sentosa Island from 19 – 22 March 2020. Please show your tickets (digital or printed) at the Sentosa Gantry for complimentary access.
- Upon arrival at the Show Venue, please proceed to the Main registration counter with your e-ticket(s) to redeem your wristbands. Visitors without wristbands will be denied entry to all land and water exhibition areas.