- You will receive a confirmation email and your tickets instantly after booking.
- You will receive your E-Ticket(s) at the email address provided during checkout. Please check your spam inbox if you did not receive the E-Ticket(s) in case your mail provider may have filtered them.
After confirmation, no cancellations may be made. Please refer to our refund policy here for more information.
- Direct admission tickets are only valid on the requested date of visit.
- Open-dated tickets are valid for use on any day for up to 6 months.
- Admission for open-dated tickets are based on availability on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will need to exchange your redemption voucher for an entry ticket at the ticketing counters.
- Night Safari is open daily from 7.15pm to 12 midnight, with last admission at 11.15pm. The trams operate within the same duration as well and the last tram departs from Tram Station 1 (located near the main entrance) at 11.20pm.
- Tickets are for tourists only.
- Click here for more information on how to get to the Night Safari.